Over the last 10 years Pivot Point Security has been fortunate enough to work with hundreds of clients ranging from 2 person currency trading start-up’s through the world’s largest telecommunication, hospitality, and financial services firms. A “sampling” of the industries we have worked more heavily in and representative clients are provided to help you determine if we are the right company to help you. We look forward to hearing from you…
ISO 27001 Certifications
Many companies of all industries needed assistance knowing where to turn with their ISO 27001 projects. We are happy to share that we have helped these companies achieve their ISO 27001 certifications.
Hackers are shifting their focus from individual corporations to data consolidation points like large law firms because breaching a single network may allow them to obtain information about hundreds or thousands of companies by breaching a single network.
In response to this greater risk law firms are increasingly moving to more comprehensive Information Security Programs (e.g. Security Awareness Training, Vendor Risk Management, Vulnerability/Configuration Management, Incident Response Programs, and Information Technology/Business Continuity). Market leading legal firms are leveraging ISO 27001 to manage risk holistically and provide attestation (proof) of their Information Security Program.
In the ever-changing world of technology, information security requirements change almost daily. Staying one step ahead of the newest threats means constantly monitoring your security posture. We help our technology clients meet and exceed their security requirements.
Addressing the unique challenges of third party information security requires an equally unique and flexible approach. Without question the single most challenging issued for business process outsourcers is third party attestation.
Information Security is essential to the broad utilization of, and confidence in, Electronic Health Records (EHR) and realizing their promise of quality improvement and cost containment. However, Healthcare Information Security is relatively unique.
Our government customers have unique requirements. Often services range from standard security assessment testing to application-specific analysis. Experienced with local townships and mega-city structures, we know government entities and the myriad of issues that affect their functions.
eGovernment holds the promise of seamless sharing of electronic information between agencies and private business and provided online access to a variety of constituents. However, ensuring access to authorized users and protecting sensitive government and personal data while meeting compliance demands, has its unique challenges.
Financial Services & Banks
Our financial customers range from small, community banks to large financial services organizations. Whether a yearly, FDIC-required penetration test or full-scale network architecture review, we understand the requirements of financial institutions.
Utilities & Energy
Protecting the integrity of the grid is exceptionally challenging in that it requires a holistic approach to ensuring the security of the processes that act on the information and the assets (e.g., servers, networks, applications, personnel, facilities) that support these processes.
Global fortune 1000 – In the ever-changing world of technology, information security requirements change almost daily. Staying one step ahead of the newest threats means constantly monitoring your security posture. We help our technology clients meet and exceed their security requirements.
Real Estate & Hospitality
Retail & Manufacturing
Media & Communications
Pivot Point Security
1245 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08619
You can contact us toll-free at 888-PIVOTPOINT.
We have consulting offices in the following locations:
New York, NY
Santa Clarita, CA
Kansas City, KS
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you like challenges? Do you believe work and fun are not mutually exclusive?
Then maybe, you’re the one we’re looking for. We need team players who are smart and creative, who love IT assurance and who want to grow with a growing company: who are as comfortable talking with senior management about Information Security Management Systems and attestation strategies as they are with a developer or sysadmin about TLSv1.2.
At Pivot Point Security, we’re not necessarily looking for certifications and years of expertise. We are willing to train the right person. We’re looking for candidates who are highly intelligent, eager to learn, and cut from the finest moral fiber. While we are less concerned with skills and qualifications we will not compromise on your ability to deliver superior results.
Click here for more information on working at Pivot Point Security, or apply to a position below.
About Pivot Point Security
- A high-performance work environment with extremely passionate, driven and experienced technical professionals. At Pivot Point Security you will find colleagues you can respect and learn from.
- A management system where all employees participate in establishing the company’s goals/initiatives and have ready visibility into the company’s performance. We’re working hard to create processes and metrics to measure our (and your) success.
- An environment where relationships are important, internally and externally. We provide the highest levels of customer service and strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations.
- A competitive salary (more than most) with a F100 level benefits package (e.g., medical, dental, vision, HCFSA, 401K w/ company match, 529 College Savings, Adoption Assistance, vacation and personal days).
- Providing individuals the opportunity to develop by giving them the resources required, surrounding them with great colleagues, and allowing them to take on new/big challenges.
As a Company, We:.
- Tell the Truth (Honesty is almost always the best policy)
- Do The Right Thing (Keep commitments, over-communicate, be transparent, confident, worthy of/thrive on freedom)
- Smile (Life is too short not to … likeability is nearly as important as competence)
- Seek “Win-Win” (Think cooperative, not competitive – seek mutual benefit in all interactions)
- Consult (Every situation is unique; listen, understand, educate, and express a clear opinion)
- Simplify (Less is more …)
- Are Customer Focused
At Pivot Point Security, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. Pivot Point Security is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.