Working at Pivot Point Security
Do you share our core values?
- Focus on the customer. We align our goals with our customers’ goals so we only win when our customers win.
- Seek “win-win.” You will hear the term “mutual benefit” a lot at Pivot Point Security. If it’s not worth doing for everyone involved, it’s not worth doing.
- Simplify. Less is more
- Participate. We run an open and transparent management system that encourages as much participation as you are willing to give. We believe that more intelligent voices make the choir stronger.
- Be responsible, be responsive. Keep commitments, maintain attention to detail, over-communicate, and be worthy of and thrive on the freedom our management style allows. In short, expect more from yourself than the organization expects from you.
- Tell the truth. Mistakes happen; own them and learn from them. Honesty is almost always the best policy.
- Smile. Just because what we do is serious doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun doing it. Likability is nearly as important as competence.
- Consult. We listen, understand, educate and express a clear opinion. Being blunt is almost encouraged.
This is who we are… does this describe you?
If you have questions or need more information, please take a look around the site, especially the job listings. Even better, send us a resume and arrange an initial phone interview with our team.
Thanks for your interest.