Working at Pivot Point Security
Pivot Point Security is growing rapidly. We have been fortunate to quintuple our business over the last five years, and we are excited to have the opportunity to do it again over the next five years. We are grateful to our new and long-term customers and to our great team members (some of whom have been with us for 10-plus years).
If you are considering working at Pivot Point Security, we hope this page gives you an inside look at who we are, what we care about most, and where we are going—that is, our “company culture.” If you just rolled your eyes… we get it. But every company has a culture. So making it one you are proud of makes sense.
While our values are the same, our people aren’t. We believe that this gender and racial diversity, atypical in our industry, makes us a stronger company. A collection of disparate individual experiences, backgrounds, and cultures that can view problems and challenges from a wide-variety of lenses; results in better solutions for us and our customers.
Our company culture is shaped by a few core values:
- Focus on the customer. If the client isn’t happy, we aren’t either.
- Seek “win-win.” You will hear the term “mutual benefit” a lot at Pivot Point Security. If it’s not worth doing for everyone involved, it’s not worth doing.
- Simplify. Less is more
- Participate. We run an open and transparent management system that encourages as much participation as you are willing to give. We believe that more intelligent voices make the choir stronger.
- Be responsible, be responsive. Keep commitments, maintain attention to detail, over-communicate, and be worthy of and thrive on the freedom our management style allows. In short, expect more from yourself than the organization expects from you.
- Embrace dynamism. Our work environment gives you flexibility and autonomy, but it’s fast-paced. Working with multiple clients concurrently favors those who enjoy a dynamic environment.
- Tell the truth. Mistakes happen; own them and learn from them. Honesty is almost always the best policy.
- Smile. Just because what we do is serious doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun doing it. Likability is nearly as important as competence.
- Consult, educate, sell without selling. Every situation is unique; listen, understand, educate and express a clear opinion.
Hopefully, you found this helpful. If you have questions or need more information, please take a look around the site, especially the job listings. Even better, send us a resume and arrange an initial phone interview with our team.
Thanks for your interest.