Considering hiring a vCISO?
There are many benefits to bringing in outside information security talent into your organization, but it must be done right to realize success. Our vCISO Implementation Roadmap is a guide to make sure you:
- Know a vCISO will fill your needs & help you meet your objectives
- Know your vCISO is on-boarded effectively
- Know your measuring your vCISO’s performance accurately
- Know you are seeing success with your vCISO
Steps for successful vCISO Implementation include:
- Determine – Would a vCISO be Beneficial for You?
- Identify Your Needs & Objectives You Want the vCISO to Address
- Determine What You Want in Your vCISO Relationship
- How You Successfully “On-board” Your New vCISO
- How You Operationalize the vCISO Role
- How You Measure Your vCISO’s Success
- Recognize Your Benefits of Success