ISO 22301 Roadmap
ISO 22301 Implementation Roadmap
The ISO 22301 roadmap will help you understand what a Business Continuity Information Security Management System is and guide you, step by step, from preparation through certification.
- How long does it take?
- What are the specific steps I need to take?
- How do I deal with “attestation” until I get my certificate?
ISO 22301, supersedes BS-25999-2
Benefits of the ISO 22301 Roadmap
Our roadmap simplifies the process of understanding ISO-22301 and the steps required to get you from where you are to certification. It will show you, in concrete terms, that ISO 22301 is manageable and that addressing Business Continuity will provide considerable benefits to your organization. As ISO 27001 has rapidly evolved to become the de –facto way to demonstrate information security risk management – the recognition of the risks associated with Business Continuity is driving the move to ISO-22301. To move forward:
- Download the roadmap to understand the process
- Read our Blog which talks to many of the issues our ISO-22301 clients have experienced
- Request a complimentary conversation with one of our certified Business Continuity Consultants — a 10-minute conversation/Q&A session can often save hours of Googling …